About Mind Body Fusion
I’m so glad you’re here. I’d like to share with you how Mind Body Fusion (MBF) came about. MBF was formed at the end of 2017 and began in a completely unexpected way. In the Spring of 2014, my then boyfriend, now husband, challenged me to heal myself. I was in physical and emotional pain that felt intolerable. I wholeheartedly accepted the challenge because the truth was, I wanted and needed a change.
My life depended on it.
So, I embarked on a journey of personal growth that resulted in healing deep life-long wounds, reversing irreversible physical conditions, eliminating permanent mental conditions and releasing physical and emotional weight. I was becoming healthier in every way of being and feeling a sense of inner peace and contentment that I thought was unattainable. But what I didn’t realize was, as I renewed my own mind, body and spirit back to life, MBF was beginning to form and so was my desire to support others to heal. Healing my mind, my body, and my wounds brought me a sense of freedom. This freedom allowed me to pursue a life that I dreamed of – connecting, teaching, and sharing with others in obtaining the life they want.
And this has been my mission ever since.
What sessions look like
My work is an intuitive process. I fuse Eastern philosophies and Western teachings. I use my skills as a body language and human behavior expert, yoga teacher and massage therapist to provide a customized plan for you to achieve what you are seeking. This process typically involves mind-body techniques like yoga, meditation, breathwork, body work (massage), and mindfulness coaching. We begin by identifying what isn’t working and getting clear about what you want. This is what guides your sessions, as well as your input and my read on what techniques, methods and practices will serve you best. Each session is unique but will always support you in being the best version of yourself.
I promise to bring my best self…to be fully present with humor, light heartedness and compassion.
Who are my clients
The majority of my clients are going through a life transition and want support. And many others are looking to reduce stress and the physical and mental pain that can go along with a busy life.
Are you feeling:
• disconnected from your family and friends
• lacking in the intimacy your desire
• pain and suffering whether mental or physical
• fear about what is next
• unhealthy, compulsive or addictive in your behaviors
• a desire for tools to deal with a life or a crisis
• stagnant in your life or career
• stressed out
Do you wish to feel connected, relaxed and fully embodied in your life?
I’ve worked with clients to help them:
• connect more compassionately/intimately with self and others
• reduce or eliminate self-harm behaviors (eating disorders, self mutilation)
• work with addictions and phobias
• heal from sexual trauma
• alleviate chronic and acute pain and disease
• transition in job and major life events
• prepare for surgery and heal faster
• lose weight
• find a new relationship
• reignite passion for a career
• fall in love (with themselves, with life, with the world)
Reach out to me when you are ready, I’ll be here for you.